rhein-marathon düsseldorf e.V. Rathausufer 10 40213 Düsseldorf
Telefon: +49 (0)211 610 190-0
Telefax: +49 (0)211 610 190 - 20
Race Director: Sonja Oberem
Organizer: rhein-marathon düsseldorf GmbH
Managing Director: Bob Verbeeck
Information according to § 5 TMG (Telemedia Act): Registration in the Register of Associations
Register Court: Düsseldorf Register Nummer: VR 9067
Turnover tax ID Number:
Value Added Tax Identification Number according §27 a VAT Act: DE231136764
Source References for used pictures, photos and graphics:
- Norbert Wilhelmi
- Victah Sailer
- Philipp Hympendahl
- Björn Waldeck
- Düsseldorf Tourist
- Land Registry Office Düsseldorf
This imprint shall also apply for the Facebook page: www.facebook.com/METRO.marathon.Duesseldorf
2. Purpose of the data collection
For the organization of the event personal data of the participants are collected and processed. We use the stored data exclusively for the respective event. We only forward the personal data to service providers required for the event (for example, medical service, timekeeping service, etc.). Please also read point 3. The collected data will also be used to create the starter list and result list.
3. Use of external service providers
4. Scope of the data
For the purpose described in point 2, the following personal data are collected:
Last name, first name, gender, date of birth, nationality, address, e-mail address
Without this data, participation in the event is not possible. Further data can be provided, but are not mandatory.
5. Duration of data storage
The personal data will be stored from the time of entry by the participant or the recording of a written message by the person responsible and published on the event website in the starter list until the day of the event. In the publicly visible starter list following data are displayed: last name, first name, club (if specified), nationality, age group.
On event day, publicly available result lists will be printed and published for each individual race. These include: last name, first name, club (if available), age group.
After the event, the result list will be published on the event website for at least 2 weeks. This is i.a. a requirement of the German Athletics Association. Following this, the entry can be removed from the publication if desired. This request can be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the person in charge.
By entering your personal data, as well as with the express confirmation of your consent given at the click of a mouse, you declare your consent that we may store, process and use your personal data for the purposes stated above. You have the right at any time to revoke your consent with effect for the future. You can send your cancellation to email@example.com or by mail to the responsible person.
As of February 2018
1. The Organizer or its agents and representatives shall not be liable for any damage or injury of any kind that may arise from participation in the event and the outreach events. This disclaimer of liability also applies to accompanying persons, especially accompanying of children / minors.
2. I will not assert claims against the organizers or sponsors of the event, or against the city of Düsseldorf or their representatives, for damages and injuries of any kind that may arise as a result of my participation in the event.
3. I declare with my registration that I have sufficient training, am physically healthy and able to attend the event. I have my health confirmed by a doctor.
4. I agree that the data provided by me in my registration and the photos, film recordings and interviews in radio, TV, advertising, books, photomechanical reproductions (films, DVDs etc.) made in connection with my participation in the event may be used without remuneration claims on my part and that my data in connection with the event can be passed to service providers, among others to Medical service and timekeeping service. This also means a publication, as a notice and on the website, in the starter list and result list.
5. I assure that my data given in connection with the registration for the event are correct and I do not pass on my starting permission (start number) to other persons. Exception: A transfer of my registration to another participant is only possible within the deadlines in consultation with the organizer.
6. I am aware that any modification of the official race number, in particular making invisible or obscuring the advertising logos, leaving or shortening the routes, accompanying other people on wheeled items, carry sports items (eg poles), strollers, roller skates, animals lead to disqualification. It is mandatory to follow the instructions of the track personnel!
7. In case of non-participation, non-appearance, withdrawal or cancellation of the event due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, I will not be refunded any entry fees or other costs associated with the event. The statutory conditions remain unaffected.
9. I acknowledge the competition rules (DLV) and anti-doping regulations applicable to this event.
10. Jurisdiction is Dusseldorf.
As of February 2018
Data protection declaration for the use of Facebook-Plugins (Like-Button)
We refer to the German version of the Data Protection Declaration for the use of Facebook-Plugins. The German version shall apply.