Conditions of Participation
- Participating in the race I acknowledge the exclusion of liability on the part of the organisers for losses of any kind.
- I will not make any claim against the organizers and sponsors of the race, or against the city of Düsseldorf or its agents, in the event of loss or injury.
- I declare that I have trained adequately for the event, I am physically fit and have had my state of health confirmed by a spwcialist.
- I agree that the details included in my registration and photographs, film clips and interviews in connection with my participation in the race can be used on radio, TV, in advertising, books and in photomechanical reproductions (films, videos, etc.), without any claim to remuneration on my part.
- I declare that my stated date of birth is correct and that I will not transfer my race number to any other person.
- I understand that I will be disqualified if I alter the official race number in any way, in particular by concealing or defacing the advertising logo.
- I am not entitled to reimbursement of the entry fee if I fail to attend or in the event of cancellation due to force majeure.
- I accept that my data will be stored on computer.
- A refund of the registration fee is only possible with the presentation of a doctor certificate. This must be submitted by April 08, 2018 to rhein-marathon düsseldorf